CNC Machinist Job Summary:
A local metal manufacturer of precision automotive parts is seeking a CNC Machinist with experience setting up and operating CNC lathes, mills, grinders or screw machines. This company offers outstanding benefits and is an employer of choice in West Michigan
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Utilize machine controls to cycle machine through production operations, adjustments to tool positions and changing tools
- Use machine controls to review machine operating criteria such as cycle time and spindle RPM
- Install specified collets, bushings and stock pushers onto stock feeding mechanism and load bar stock
- Change, position and secure tools in tool-holders by utilizing tool monitoring system and presetting equipment
- Perform first piece sample
- Monitor part dimensions by utilizing precision measuring tools
- Perform preventative maintenance on the machines by maintaining all lubricants and coolant used in the machine daily
- Read part prints and job orders for all product specifications
Schedule: Nights 8:00 pm – 6:00 am, Sunday – Thursday; overtime as required
CNC Machinist Qualifications:
- 2+ years as a CNC machinist with set-up and operation responsibilities
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers.
- Must be able to use a computer for data entry
- Must be able to read/write in English
- Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
- Quick Apply Here
- Send your resume to: Jamie.Groom@expresspros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0629
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Direct-hire, Full-time with overtime
The company is offering a hiring bonus!
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00/HR
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx