A FULL-SERVICE ARCHITECTURE, PLANNING AND SUSTAINABLE DESIGN FIRM
Employment Opportunity: INTERN ARCHITECT
PARTNERS in Architecture, PLC is looking for a talented architect to join its growing team, which provides services to local/state/federal governments and K-12 schools.
Assists multiple team members on all aspects of architectural design, including hands-on architectural work, such as drafting and 3D modeling, and all aspects of the business side including creating presentations for clients, working with a construction team, preparing proposals, maintaining project files, and conducting research.
A candidate must have an Architectural Degree and previous experience working in an Architectural Office.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- In depth experience with: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite and other general business software
- Skilled in developing, compiling, and modifying building designs
- Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the main tasks and responsibilities of the position:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A self-starter and a quick learner
- High degree of ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Process work requests from multiple individuals
- Demonstrable integrity and professionalism
Working at PARTNERS is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to positively impact the vitality of communities and education of students.
As a PARTNERS’ employee …
You will become an important member of a creative team where your input will be desired, respected and utilized during project visioning and design.
You will experience:
- Flexible work environment
- Work-task variety
- Diversity of roles
- Employee enrichment
You will have personal and professional growth nurtured in a collaborative setting, which celebrates creativity and wisdom.
Forward Qualifications, Resume and Examples of Work to: