Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Production Operations
Job Posting Title:Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
TreeHouse Foods of Wayland, MI has an outstanding opportunity for a 2nd Shift (4pm-12am) Production Supervisor. This position will be on rotating schedule of weekends off. TreeHouse Foods offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Job Description: Supervise, train and motivate employees to meet quality standards, production goals, efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assign work; analyze productivity, workflow, methods and procedures, making recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Enforce all company policies and plant rules, to include but not limited to problem solving, development and implementation of standard operating procedures.
- Examine production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Responsible for recognizing, reporting and troubleshooting food safety and/or quality issues.
- This position will be scheduled on a rotating weekend schedule.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Strong computer skills including knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office and preferably SAP experience.
- Possess ability to deal easily and effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
- Self-motivated with strong multitasking, analytical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in verbal exchanges with various departments and employees.
Minimum Experience Preferred: Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred with three to five years minimum job related experience. Experience with SAP ERP environment is
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.