Full Time Manufacturing and Packaging positions available in Allegan, MI!
Do you love the world of an exciting environment? Manpower has immediate openings for manufacturing and packaging associates at Perrigo Allegan.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts available
- Competitive compensation $14.50 per hour
- Temporary to hire, based on performance and attendance
- Option to go to college for FREE and take skills training
- Company store with discounted products
What is the job?
- Manufacture in-process and finished products
- Complete documentation in accordance with batch records, company Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P.s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cG.M.P.s).
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Working as a team that has opportunity for growth and skill development
What you bring to the job?
- Previous experience in manufacturing is helpful
- Positive outlook and ability to work in a team
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Oral Drug Screen
If you are looking to be a part of a family that works close and are ready to develop your skills to take you to the next level, look no further. We have the opportunity for you. We need you and we are ready to help you advance in your career with Manpower and to work with you every step of the way to get you to where you want to be so apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy. Manpower as an organization can be summarized by the values that guide our daily interactions and we strive to ensure that we represent these values. Manpower does not discriminate against any individual based on age, race, religious beliefs, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is a law; it is also an extension of our core values: ?We care about people and the role of work in their lives and ?we recognize everyone’s contribution to our success.
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 60 years.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.