The Production Associate II is responsible for a variety of production tasks such as producing, packing, and inspecting or raw material and finished goods.
Key Responsibilities: (other duties, tasks, and projects as assigned)
* Follow all safety and quality guidelines with an elevated sense of urgency and attention to detail, ability to effectively communicate while working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced/ high volume production work environment.
* Responsible for a variety of daily production functions such as: loading raw material into equipment; catching, labeling, stamping and packing of finished goods; set up and assembly of materials and packaging; movement of raw materials and finished goods to specified areas.
* Lead and validate completion of Quality Assurance Checks throughout the production process while communicating with team members and leadership.
* Initiate immediate Quality & Supervision Reviews for any suspect or defective products and packaging.
* Oversee and evaluate the training of new employees, identify additional training opportunities and aid in assisting others as workloads fluctuate.
* Uphold standards for cleanliness and safe work environments, ensure your work areas meet these expectations.