The Quality Technician is responsible for monitoring and maintaining key indicators of product quality through inspection, testing, and communication. This role will utilize organizational skills and communication skills in record keeping, documentation , relaying quality issues, and training other team members.
Key Responsibilities: (Other duties, tasks and projects assigned)
* Follow all safety and quality guidelines with high sense of urgency and attention to detail, ability to work independently and unsupervised in addition to being part of the team.
* Capable of remaining calm while working in a high stress environment, multitasking, problem solving and acceptance of extremely detailed directives.
* Read, formulate and follow instructions while accurately performing all QC checks on assigned product lines, communicating any QC issues with production team members and leadership.
* Responsible for daily quality and lab functions and equipment during line set ups/start ups and for new batches created throughout the day; train other staff members on these procedures as needed.
* Initiate and document all Quality Holds for non-conforming or suspect products, lead sorting and evaluation of suspect products while communicating with production and leadership teams.
* Accurately perform detailed and organized record keeping, log books and paperwork.
* Competency to work with kosher and organic products, adhering to regulations and preferences of customers.
* Uphold standards for cleanliness and safe work environment, ensure your work areas meet these expectations.