Perform Shipping, Receiving, Warehousing and Inventory Control functions. Including kitting, packaging, labeling, and shipping customer orders and replacement parts. Operating various types of fork trucks is a requirement.
1. Ship orders via truckload, LTL carriers, and package delivery companies such as FedEx and UPS.
2. Prepare all necessary shipping documents. BOL’s, Packing lists, international forms, etc.
3. Operate various computer systems including, current ERP system, UPS/Fed-Ex shipping software, supplier portals, label and scanning software, Microsoft Office, etc.
4. Safely operate sit down fork trucks and stand-up reach trucks
5. Inventory management. Cycle counting and physical inventories. Accurate inventory transactions.
6. Must have a valid driver’s license.
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
1. High School diploma or GED
2. 1+ year of related experience or training