PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Billing Analyst. As a Billing Analyst, you will be the single point of contact for administering, tracking, and controlling all weekly billing information pertaining to the client contract. Other duties will include developing standards, metrics, and implementing control measures to ensure that all information in PeopleSoft and related Financial Systems with respect to the client(s) is accurate, up-to-date, and results in timely and accurate billing to the customer(s).
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Control and maintain Customer Relations Module (CRM) and finance data for client all aspects of master data update and control
- Perform weekly review of billing data quality; maintain project status and data as needed
- Validate, control, approve/reject all requests for change, activation, and update. Liaise with internal Strategic Account Managers, customer counterpart, and field personnel
- Develop and perform monthly billing Quality Assurance Certification
- Identify, quantify, report, escalate and correct errors and inconsistencies
- Develop quality-related benchmark and scorecard by G4S Secure Solutions USA and Region
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess one of the following:
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related field coupled with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in customer finance
- High school diploma or equivalent (e.g., GED) coupled with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in customer finance
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Work experience must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of customer procure to pay process
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience payroll / time and labor entry
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and/or Google Applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major Activity: Working on PC while sitting, telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
Number Of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 2021-04-01
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityG4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employerand an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace