- Prefer High School or GED or equivalent
- Handcart and electric pallet jack experience
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and perform simple arithmetic
- Know the product delivery schedule.
- If the product meets quality and rotation.
- Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
- Cold warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (hot weather, rain, and extremely cold temperatures)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.