The Maintenance and Facility Manager is responsible for leading the facility maintenance team, with responsibility over the New Hudson site, in terms of internal facilities, equipment related to building, operations, landscaping, parking lots and all other areas requiring maintenance. This position will directly supervise the preventative maintenance on production and repair team, ensuring a preventative maintenance program is installed and effectively maintained to support the business.
What you can expect from us?
We offer a family friendly and collaborative work environment, competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits packages, including choices in medical/dental/vision, life insurance, wellness programs, vacation and paid holidays, and an outstanding 401k with company match.
- Climate controlled work environment
- Marketplace cafeteria
- Covid safe work plans that include socially distant machines and departments
- Web-based interviews
- Shift start times that avoid most commute traffic
- 4-6 week training program to insure you are well prepared for the job
- Promotional opportunities
What we expect of you?
- Maintain and repair all equipment in accordance with world-class maintenance repair.
- Ensure high quality execution of Maintenance, leading Preventative/Predictive crews, Tool Crib, and Facilities.
- Facilitates good environmental, health and safety performance
- Ensures continuous improvement in terms of Maintenance Expenses and throughput through an effective use and integration of information technologies and methodologies.
- Establish/Maintain/Execute a properly developed PM schedule for all manufacturing and facility equipment
- Manage the sites tool crib, spare parts, and make adjustments as required. Directly supervise the tool stores team.
- Establish an effective cycle counting and inventory system for spare parts and consumables.
- Manage the maintenance and repair, either directly or through sub-contractors, of all internal facilities within the building structure. This includes, plumbing, electrical, lighting, alarm systems, and all other general building systems.
- Keep records of all essential building equipment maintenance schedules.
- Maintain inventory records of all building tools and equipment. Maintain records of any calibration schedules required.
- Maintain records of all regulatory requirements and certifications required by Federal, State, or Local authorities, and keep all up to date per mandated schedules. (working closely with the SHEQ lead)
- Establish and maintain a preventative maintenance and repair process for rivet production equipment via equipment repair maintenance team.
- Work with SHEQ Engineer and Maintenance team to ensure all building related equipment is in safe operating condition and to current health and safety standards/regulations.
- Work with purchasing team to facilitate organization of site sub-contractor arrangements. Manage the contract cleaning crew ensuring standards are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Minimum five years of maintenance, facilities or operations management or supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Prefer minimum two years’ experience leading/supervising a manufacturing facility maintenance team.
• Must have an understanding of Lean, Six Sigma and TPM
• Expertise in all areas of maintenance and reliability.
• Proficient on CMMS solutions such as Asset Essentials, Maximo or other platforms.
• Hands on experience in mechanical/electrical/plumbing work.
• Experience and ability to manage sub-contractors effectively.
• Ability to properly diagnose and troubleshoot repairs as required.
• Computer literacy with MS Office.
• Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Able to operate and lead a team effectively and efficiently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to keep multiple jobs in controlled motion simultaneously.
EDUCATION OR QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent years of maintenance management experience.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.