Great Long Term "Temp-to-Hire" Opportunities
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift openings
Apply today - Start tomorrow
Assemblers must have an aptitude for mechanics and an eye for detail. Their function is to ensure that all parts and products under their care are in proper working order and meet the quality standards of the company and industry.
Job Details Include (But Not Limited To):
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
Position is temp to hire in - with opportunity to move up!
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Family-Oriented Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour