MAKE YOUR MARK! COME JOIN A FAST-GROWING INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN MICHIGAN!
AT POINT BROADBAND WE IMPROVE LIVES THROUGH FIBER TECHNOLOGY. IF YOU ARE SELF-MOTIVATED TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE AND YOU TAKE PRIDE IN HELPING OTHERS - OUR MISSION TO DELIVER SUPERIOR FIBER-BASED BROADBAND SOLUTIONS TO SMALL TOWN USA AND RURAL AMERICA, WITH A FOCUS ON COMMUNITY, AND BEST IN CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE STARTS WITH YOU!
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Reviews construction project proposal or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing or contracting requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
- Confers with other employees in the Construction department to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Helps direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses safely on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Provides As-Built records to Engineering
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Prepares project reports as needed for management review
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
- Works with warehouse staff to maintain required inventory levels