Shuttle Van Duties
• Provide safe operation of vehicles and comply with all motor vehicle regulation and traffic laws.
• Provide timely pick-up and drop-off of our valued customers.
• Maintain the appearance of vehicles while on duty.
• Display and maintain a professional, personal appearance.
• Communicate with dispatchers and sales team to promote and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills and commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
• Valid Driver’s License and DOT Medical Card
• High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• Punctual and reliable attendance and Effective Time Management Skills
• Industry background preferred
• Minimum age of 23 and clean driving record.
• No Felonies or DUI
All employees must pass a background check and drug screen.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
Health and Dental Benefits
Paid Vacation Time