Extraordinary people. Exciting possibilities. Your success is what’s next at Scott Group Studio. In our highly competitive world there’s one thing that sets a company apart – its talent. At Scott Group Studio our employees bring their expertise, enthusiasm, and creativity to work every day. We’re committed to making Scott Group Studio a great place to work. A place you can be proud to be a part of, where your talents are embraced, and your efforts are encouraged and supported. If you are a person that “puts people first”, “see it and solves it”, “does the right thing” and “pursues excellence”, discover how you can be a part of what’s next.
We are currently looking for an entry level employee for our second shift Dye House Operation. No experience necessary – we will train you!
- Prepare yarn for dyeing process following job card instructions:
- Assist Lead Dye Technician in Dyeing yarns
- Operate dyeing machinery according to job card instructions
- Extract moisture from yarns
- Operate extractor to remove excess moisture
- Operate radio frequency yarn dryer
- Record production details as required
- Obtain Hi-Lo certification and operate as required
- Carry out other duties as required by lead dye technician.
- Follow precise instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Operate electronic devices and interfaces including computers, machine controllers, scales, bar code readers
- Can work in confined spaces
- Able to communicate well with others in the English language
- Climb stairs and ladders.
- Lift and move 50 lbs easily
- Dependable, self starter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.