The purpose of this position is to process, stock, and disseminate incoming and outgoing parts and document paperwork.
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic learner who is looking for a stable career. We will teach anyone who will show up with a great attitude, no matter the skill level. If this sounds like you please apply!
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check in and put away materials and parts received.
- Identify part numbers and descriptions, select, count, weigh, and deliver parts.
- Assist in daily cycle counting and annual physical inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be comfortable working at moderate heights.
Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
Visit Thermotron.com to learn more about our products and view our other open positions.