CNC Machinist (Cell Tech III) - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Location: OTSEGO, MI, United States
: Jan 25, 2023
Job ID: 23518
We are seeking dependable and motivated CNC Machinist(s) to join our team on 2nd (2:45PM-11:45PM, Monday through Friday) and 3rd shift(10:45pm - 6:45AM Sunday through Thursday)! Come find your career at Parker! We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match. We also offer quarterly profit sharing bonuses! We believe in empowering our team members- from High Performance cross functional teams to Lean activities. Must be available for overtime!
Hourly range for experienced machinists $22.23 - 26.10 plus $1.00 per hour shift differential.
Set up, adjust, prepare, operate, and maintain manual and complex CNC milling, multiple spindle, drilling, turning machines, and grinders to perform a variety of machining operations.
- Load Programs and make tool offsets, fixture offsets, and minor edits
- Operate and maintain equipment in the cell
- Change fixture details and tool packages
- Use CMM layouts to determine if action is required before production
- Indicate and adjust precision tools
- Work from part drawing and specifications
- Use scale, calipers, adjustable, and fixed gauges, to set-up, operate, and check work
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Ensure documented actions occur by completing production and quality forms
- Maintain product quality by following established procedures and customer requirements
- Follow all standard work, process instructions, and ISO work instructions and procedures
- Work in team environment
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment by complying with procedures, policies, training, and regulations
- Ensure established policies and procedures are followed
- Participate in continuous improvement project team activities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Understanding of codes used in CNC Programming
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed to fulfill business requirements
- Willing to participate in company designated training
- Ability to read, write, and speak basic English
- Working knowledge of basic math
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form in order to present information and respond to inquiries from employees, customers, and suppliers
- Basic computer skills
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.