Cascade Die Casting Group is now hiring Die Cast Operators to join our Die Cast team! The selected candidate would operate die casting and/or trim press machines to cast a variety of aluminum parts.
Why work with us?
- Fulltime employment 40+ hours/week. Right now we are running overtime!
- Overtime is ran during the week so you will have your weekends available
- $500 bonus available in first 90 days
- Steel toe shoe reimbursement
- Benefits- Health, vision, dental, 401K, PTO, sick time, etc.
- Opportunity for growth- skilled trades, schooling and more!
- Immediate opportunities!
Essential Job Functions
- Works from written process sheet to perform any die casting and/or trim machine operation.
- Visually inspect for defects following established procedures.
- Detects and reports improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to proper supervisor.
- Properly complete all required production paperwork per instructions.
- Capable of diagnosing and performing minor repairs on die cast and trim press machines.
- Capable of repairing water, hot oil, and minor hydraulic leaks on die.
- Capable of setting die halves and trim dies.
- Capable of pulling and setting slides.
- Able to put robot in auto mode.
- Able to maneuver through Panel View on auto trim presses.
- Able to operate ladle and recip.
- Perform minor repairs on robot gripper system.
- Process Specific Training Form if available.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Such other duties as are assigned from time-to-time.
- Operate and maintain work cell in a safe manner daily.
- Meet production targets on a daily basis including efficiency %.
- Meet scrap targets on a daily basis.
- Meet uptime targets on a daily basis.
- Be at work on time with a desire of performing to the best of your abilities.
- Communicate problem areas with supervisors and fellow coworkers.
- Follow all quality inspection processes.
- May perform relief for die cast as needed