The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing an assigned group of territory markets with responsibility for customer, dealer, A&D, and independent representative relationships. This position will also focus on managing the State and Federal Government sales activities/contracts for the sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Achieve assigned goals for market share growth, revenue, order/shipment volumes, as well as margin percentage.
• Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute annual sales goals across multiple territories.
• Develop and maintain a professional, enthusiastic, competent, and committed Rep Group through education, mentoring, accountability, and partnership.
• Support independent reps through quote/opportunity assessment, sales strategy, product strategy, discount strategy, mockups and sample requirements.
• Assess and recommend change when regions continue to underperform. • Drive growth and business development within the region in conjunction with our reps. • Diligently monitor and track sales opportunities for forecasting.
• Develop specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term within your regions.
• Build positive and constructive relationships within Nucraft to better serve our customers.
• Ability to adapt to the changing industry and take on additional tasks assigned by the Director of Sales.
• Ability to be an assertive self-starter, show self-confidence and ability to represent Nucraft in a professional manner. • The ability to encourage new ideas - generate, explore, and clarify them. • Need a passion for the sales process with an understanding of its foundations and a commitment to actively seek opportunities, calculate risk, and commit to action.
• Excellent presentation skills both in person and virtually.
• Travel to assigned markets as needed for sales presentations, dealer training, account, and customer relationship development.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working remotely is an option. You will be required to report on a regular basis to Nucraft for training and monthly meetings. Travel up to 40% of time.
EEO Statement Nucraft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.