For over 40 years Imperial Clinical Research Services has been supporting the unique requirements of its pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device customers. Specialized in the areas of Patient Engagement, Life Science Translations Services, Medical Equipment distribution, and Patient Facing Materials Production – Imperial extends its reach to over 100 countries in over 100 languages.
We are searching for an experienced Print Estimator to join our team. This position is responsible for estimating labor and material costs of printing and binding books, pamphlets, periodicals and other printed materials, based on specifications outlined on sales orders or submitted by prospective customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Examines specifications and calculates unit and production costs using labor and material pricing schedules as well as considers factors such as size and number of sheets or pages, stock requirements, binding options, halftones, number and unit of colors and quality of finished product to determine cost effective and competitive price.
- Confers with department heads and/or production personnel to develop or confirm information regarding various cost elements.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years of Print Estimating experience or experience in a quick turn print shop or copy center
- Willingness to learn and expand current skill set
- Basic computer skills including, but not limited to, the specific software programs: Windows XP, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good working knowledge of the digital print process, pre-press requirements and finishing operations
- Ability to read and interpret documents and specifications. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, with basic need for daily team interaction
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team
Imperial offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401k as well as paid holidays and vacation time.
If you possess the qualifications listed above and want to be part of a fast paced, growing company, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Print Estimating: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Temporarily due to COVID-19