Maintain all production (Injection molding, assembly and paint line) equipment, support equipment and perform building maintenance as directed by supervisor.
1. Perform preventive maintenance and work order service on machines.
2. Thoroughly clean machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
3. Oil and lubricate moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
4. Record and report damaged, worn, or broken parts.
5. Install replacement parts for machines.
6. Identify the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
7. Repair broken machines quickly and efficiently.
8. Prepare reports documenting work performed.
9. Clean, organize, inventory, stock, and otherwise maintain shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
10. May assist with new equipment being added or old equipment removed per modifications that are required.
11. Follow the safety rules, report safety problems and all injuries, regardless of severity.
12. Ensure plant safety and 5S housekeeping standards are maintained.
13. Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork.
14. Attend required training.
15. Attend pre-shift and other scheduled meetings.
16. Provide training to other employees when necessary.
17. All other duties as assigned.