Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.Job Description
Job Title: Materials Supervisor
The Materials Supervisor is responsible for ensuring daily efficient, accurate, and timely warehouse Operations. These operations include worker's safety, receiving, storage, order picking, shipping, inventory management, and warehouse facility management. The Materials Supervisor works under the parameters as defined by precedent, safety, quality, cost, and time constraints. The incumbent is expected to lead and direct associates in warehouse procedures.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Lead materials improvement that relate to the overall cost savings plan for Kraft Heinz Champaign
- Drive plant related productivity and improvements relating to productivity
- Participate in the QRMP yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective
- Lead the implementation of the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list in order to achieve targeted RCR.Assist in the overall efficiency of the operation of the plant by monitoring inventories.
- Monitor operations to ensure inventory is properly handled in loading and unloading.
- Partner with business leaders on implementation of process improvement (Six Sigma/Lean/Heinz Global Performance System (HGPS)), including leading change initiatives, planning, andComply with all applicable Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory requirements and Kraft Heinz Global Operational Risk Management (ORM) policies/procedures
- Promote a performance-based culture that encourages continuous improvement and leverage Environmental, Health and Safety management excellence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or a Management related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in warehouse and shipping functions in a manufacturing
- Knowledge of GMP and safe work practices
- MRP experience preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
- Knowledge in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Six Sigma Blackbelt experience desired
- Detailed and meticulous with good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and follow through
- Excellent time and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills
#LI_KH1Location(s)Holland FactoryEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.