Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an individual to join our team in a innovation manager capacity in our Allegan MI Facility.
Identifies and analyzes business creating activities including new products, acquisitions, innovative initiatives and/or in-licensing opportunities. Grounded in consumer insights, this role must create business initiatives that positions Perrigo for future growth.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Must exhibit leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and navigate complex problems and processes inherent to OTC pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to collaborate with technical cross-functional teams like Research & Development and Regulatory Affairs.
- Experience understanding consumer behavior and leveraging consumer insights.
- Excellent financial acumen and project management skills necessary.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience and CPG knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business or related field is required, combined with a minimum of six years of progressively responsible business experience in Sales, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- May require up to 30% travel.
- Leads majority of all on-going innovation development activities, including the progression of pipeline projects (financial, regulatory, legal and commercial viability).
- Negotiates new Supply, Licensing, and/or Asset Acquisitions.
- Leads evaluation and execution of adjacent categories associated with the Self-Care transformation
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.