Seeking a full time person to design and program new parts using Solidworks and CAMWorks. This is a first shift, direct hire position with full medical insurance, paid time off and 401k match.
- Fluent in Solidworks
- MasterCAM or CAMWorks experience
- CNC Programming
- A positive attitude and be able to work under pressure
- Be a self-starter
- The ability to multi task
- A good work ethic and good attendance
- The ability to communicate well with all levels of employees within the company Job Duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, routing instructions, manuals, and specifications.
- Determine optimal tooling and cutting parameters based on material and setup.
- Understand and implement work holding for manufacturing processes.
- Plan and execute manufacturing processes individually or as a team.
- Work individually or as a team on continuous improvement efforts.