Looking for outdoor work that makes our world a little greener? Come propagate plants with us at a wholesale level where we make a difference by producing and selling plants that help people, our environment, and our future.
Essential Functions & Focus
- Propagates plants from cuttings, seeds, and division.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
Required Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 16 years old.
- Ability to work consistently, reads and follows instructions, and works with others as part of a team.
- Previous nursery experience preferred.
- Must be coordinated and fast with eyes and hands.
- Learns and develops specific knowledge as it relates to the production of our product line.
- Proficient in mathematics and reading.
- Brute strength is not necessary, but stamina and endurance are critical.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Time and a half for overtime.
- 4% earnings bonus mid-year and year-end based on attendance standards and employment status.
- Paid Medical Leave: 40 hours prorated based on hire date.
We’re a wholesale perennial plant nursery. We also provide a pre-vegetated green roof module system and a living green wall product.
- Hourly: $10.09 – $12.06 plus piecework
- Starting wage dependent on experience:
- Zero or no farm experience = $10.09/hour
- One to Two years of farm experience = $10.41/hour