WMM- Molding a Brighter Future.
Looking for a new career path?
Want to work for a company with great benefits and exciting opportunities for growth?
You may have just found your new home!
- Affordable Benefits
- Dental, Vision Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Prescription Safety Glasses Program
- Company Sponsored Ride to work for just $25/week
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off after just 30 Days
- Paid Holidays
The Molding Machine Operator is responsible for operating an injection molding machine and meeting all production, quality and safety requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Run various injection molding machines as production needs require at 100% efficiency
- Review molding operator instructions and other important documentation at workstation, daily
- Work instructions are to be followed properly
- Pack parts in appropriate containers according to the molding pack sheet
- Perform 100% visual inspection according to work instructions and control plan
- Understand quality standards and reviews part quality prior to packing
- Verify equipment and accessories are used according to work instructions
- Record accurate data into RT (real time) stations
- Use hand tools, such as clippers and utility knives to trim molded parts
- Daily cleaning of work station and production area
- Complete all secondary tasks assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Dependable, regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to understand and follow work instructions, both verbal and written
- Ability to sit and/or stand for the eight hour work shift and frequently required to walk
- Ability to lift 25 pounds 50% of the eight hour work shift
- Ability to push, pull, grip and grasp repetitively for the eight hour work shift
- Ability to withstand warm conditions during the summer months
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crouching
The noise level in the manufacturing area could be moderate and on occasion loud.
This job description is to serve as a guide but in no way to be considered a comprehensive list of all tasks, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employees.