- Boring mill operator will run weldments, plates, and other misc. parts that come through.
- Programming with VISI software a plus, knowledge of complex setups.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be capable of performing the job tasks.
A – Capable of all types of setups
B - CNC Machining Operations
C – Use micrometers and various tools to verify all critical dimensions
D – Capable of running more then one machine when available.
E - Material Handling
- Must have knowledge of job budgets and work to meet them.
- Must have knowledge of job schedules and work to meet them.
- Able to work with different machines as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized machine room.
- Promote continuous improvements.
- Support Altron’ Quality Systems.
- Create a safe working environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must possess the required tools, to run CNC machines.
- Able to lift 50 pounds properly.
- Willingness to enroll in continuing education.
- Able to work with others effectively and efficiently.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Exercise team effort to achieve success.
- Respect for peers, subordinates, supervisors and customers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pride in company and concern for corporate image.
- General house keeping of work areas.