Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The IT&S Training & Change Manager is an individual who is responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and tracking change management deliverables including communications, training, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, coaching, resistance management, and change reinforcement.
The Training and Change Manager will provide management oversight and expertise to instructional design for both instructor-led and e-learning training including oversight of scope, training program design and development as well as analyze technical training needs with a change management focus and be able to establish collaborative working relationships with all levels of the organization to achieve desired business results.
This position will oversee the design and development of training-related solutions that will improve the performance/productivity of company employees by consulting with business owners, project manager, business architects, and subject experts to develop instruction and testing, traditional, web-based, or blended.
This position identifies performance problems, conducts needs assessment, performs gap analysis, analyzes trends, implements appropriate interventions and performs testing to ensure that performance has improved to an acceptable level. He/she also applies all aspects of the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) to instructional interventions.Responsibilities:
- Develop and evaluate strategies to create and sustain consistent training which supports IT&S training needs throughout the company. Lead the creation and implementation of global training templates and their introduction to new company sites. Establish standards for selection of IT&S training vendors and software.
- Coaches others in the use of instructional materials and methods, creates design documents for classroom, self-paced and blended learning including measurable learning objectives and instructional activities, develops instructional materials including participant guides, instructor guides, presentations, tests, and job aids using accepted standards, and creates, modifies and approves instructional templates.
- Carries out systematic instructional design activities including planning, needs analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation and maintenance, and works with employees at all levels to identify and prioritize learning and performance requirements based on business goals and objectives.
- Conducts performance/front-end analysis by differentiating actual and ideal performance, identifying gaps, and identifying who is affected by the gap, and considers the appropriate integration of learning technology including e-learning, simulation and online help to achieve desired learning outcomes.
- Ensures interventions occur in prescribed manner and helps the organization adapt to changes, evaluates and assesses instruction for effectiveness and impact, and provides timely and critical feedback to other team members.
- Deliver training programs as needed.
- Work experience facilitating groups of technical experts, analyzing information and identifying needs, managing the development and implementation of training solutions, and collaborating with all levels of the organization.
- Experience leading global organizational change efforts, analyzing performance problems, designing and implementing appropriate interventions, facilitation and consulting during intervention implementation, business partner future enablement, and intervention evaluation.
- Excellent communications skills, including written, verbal, interpersonal, collaboration and the ability to extract key knowledge elements from subject matter experts. Solid communicator and listener with the ability to give and receive feedback and establish trust and rapport. Relationship management and influence skills are essential.
- Experience utilizing the uPerform authoring tool - Preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (SAP Enterprise Learning) - Preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or FDA regulated industry experience - Preferred
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Visio, and SharePoint).
- Knowledge of SAP or Enterprise Resource Planning systems - Preferred
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree within a related field; combined with 10+ years ofrelevant work experience in instructional design with expertise in the development of blended learning (instructor led, self-paced, and web-based). 3-5 years of past management experience leading a team of Training and Change management employees a plus. Five to seven years instructional design experience in adult learning design and development with a proven track record in e-learning courseware and web-based technologies and instructor-led materials, with pharmaceutical industry and multi-cultural experience preferred.
- Masters degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.