Currently seeking experienced Straw Machine/ Baler Operator's to fill 1st and 2nd shift openings with a local landscape, lawn & garden product supply company located in Wayland. This company has been around since 1930 and is now a lead supplier for huge distributors like Lowes, Tractor Supply, Family Farm & Home and many more!
– 1st shift 5 am - 5 pm
- 2nd shift, 5 pm - 5 am
– Weekend and weekday shifts available. Work 3 1/2 days a week and get a full weeks pay!
– Perform timely checks to ensure that only quality product is manufactured.
– Maintains established cycle settings on assigned machines to ensure the production quantity.
– Check order to ensure correct products, boxes, and cartons are being used for a scheduled job.
– Comply with all safety rules, policies, procedures and practices to include performing lock-out/tag-out of production equipment when required.
– Immediately respond to any defective goods.
– Maintain a safe and clean work area at all times.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Lead, Team Supervisor or Department Manager.
– Basic computer skills.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard