Currently seeking qualified candidates for an opportunity as a Machine Operator for a local plastic injection molding company located on the bus line in Grandville. This company makes a variety of plastic parts and assemblies from design to finished product.
-2nd Shift, 225p-1030p
-3rd Shift, 1025p-630a
– Operate plastic injection machines according to operating procedures.
– Ensure proper machine start up procedure is performed.
– Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
– Perform visual inspections on all parts.
– Package product according to customer requirements.
– Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
– Assist shift leader with machine changeovers.
– Clean and maintain workstation.
– Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Prior industry experience preferred but not required (training is provided).
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $14/hour
– Holiday Pay
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or Rapid paycard