Currently seeking Material Handlers for openings at a local distribution and logistics center in Grand Rapids. This company warehouses and distributes tobacco and food products. Potential candidates will have previous warehousing experience and be seeking long term opportunity.
– 1st shift, 5 a- 2p
- 2nd shift, 3 p- 11p or until completion
-3rd shift, 11p-7a
*Weekend shifts available
– Unload trucks using a Hi-Lo (you will be trained and certified).
– Package / banding materials.
– Stage materials for loading onto trucks.
– Conduct final counts of materials being loaded onto trucks.
– Handle outgoing material.
– Must have the ability to lift up to 70 lbs when needed.
– Must have warehouse / material handler experience.
– Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
– Pay Rate: $15/hr
– Paid Holidays
– Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by direct deposit or paycard