WE'RE HIRING ALL SHIFTS full and part time! We have positions available in our Assisted Living and Memory Care! What a Resident Aide will do:
• Medication distribution
• Spend quality time and provide top level care to our residents.
• Respond to resident call lights for assistance or by rounding.
• Obtain vital signs from residents.
• Provide or assist residents with personal hygiene including showers, oral hygiene and dressing/undressing
• Maintains a clean and uncluttered environment in resident rooms
What Resident Aide will need:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• CPR & First Aide Certification
Education provided by Vicinia Gardens
• Able to communicate effectively
• Articulates and demonstrates commitment to the philosophy, values, mission and vision of the company.
Benefits: PTO, CNA tuition program, 1 free meal each shift, competitive wages