Job Description Summary
Cycle counter is responsible for monitoring inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are correctly identified, and counts are correct. This person must understand a Bill of Material as it pertains to inventory.
The duties and responsibilities of the position will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete Oracle cycle counts on time.
- Be able to investigate inventory transaction history
- Weigh and properly label inventory
- Conduct searches for lost inventory
- Report discrepancies to Supervision, Planners, Leads
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed (perform root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommend process improvements to eliminate them)
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Results Oriented
- Quick learner
- Display Technical Expertise
- Excellent Communication skills
- Work independently and efficiently
- Work Experience: 2 years Warehouse/ Manufacturing /Inventory experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer Skills: Excel, Oracle, or the ability to learn Oracle, RF experience a plus.
- Organizational Skills: Organized thought process and the ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively across a diverse customer-base; good verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills with ability to deal with individuals at all levels.
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: Stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. Good depth perception, peripheral vision and close focus. Required to lift occasionally and in some cases 30 lbs. consistently. Must be able to get hi-lo certified.
- Physical Environment: Manufacturing and warehouse environment and exposure to moving equipment
- Certification: Hi-Lo Certification
KV is a dedicated equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KV encourages applicants of all ages.