Parks and Recreation Mission
Enhance our community through engaging and accessible experiences.
- At assigned athletic facilities, assists with score keeping and site and event prep & clean-up.
- Has basic knowledge of activities (i.e. basketball, volleyball, baseball, softball)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION
• Age requirement 16 years old or as specified.
• Must be able to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
• Have the ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
• Have ability to demonstrate techniques and skills associated with position.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Have CPR/AED and First Aid Certification within 30 days of employment.
• Ability to work vary.
• Follows established daily-operating procedures, assures safety of participants and performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Have the ability to work effectively with the public and department personnel.
• Advancement to next Step will be considered after one year, if a minimum of 225 hours have been worked and a satisfactory employee evaluation has been obtained.
$9.65 - $10.05/hour