The purpose of this position is to perform all phases of calibration, setup, testing, and troubleshooting on our environmental test chambers. Also repair customer returns and work with Engineering to debug new products and prototypes.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Run simulations on completed electrical components in adherence to engineering specification using work instructions and procedures
- Assist assembly personnel in design and layout of components
- Ability to learn refrigeration systems and troubleshoot refrigeration failures
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of the electrical field either through advanced high school classes, vocational or trade school classes, or an Associate’s degree preferred
- Receiving Universal or Type II EPA certification within 60 days of employment is required
- Technical knowledge of environmental test chambers preferred.
Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
Visit Thermotron.com to learn more about our products and view any other open positions which you may be interested in.