We make music easy. Learn, practice, listen to and enjoy everything musical at one of the Motor City’s great music hubs. We are Metro Detroit’s source for new and used instruments for sale and rent, the largest print music department in the area, and all the accessories musicians need. Our skilled staff helps beginners and experts choose and maintain instruments with a diverse, affordable selection and expert, professional repair work conducted on-site.
Our educators shape new talent and help emerging artists develop their skills with private and group music lessons. At Cameron’s, we celebrate music.
- Confer with customers by telephone and in person to provide information about products or services, take and enter orders, cancel accounts, and obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Team with Manager to configure shift schedules and priorities
- Utilize cash register to receive payment from customers and give correct change
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills
- No high school diploma/GED required
- Entry level job for teenagers
- Customer service experience recommended but not required
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift at least 15 lbs
- Basic financial skills
- Good communication skills