Pomeroy Living started with a simple premise: aging is a vital stage of life that should be full, dignified and celebrated. Since its inception over thirty years ago, Pomeroy Living has had an unwavering commitment to its pillars of senior services — innovation, quality, adaptability and compassion. And we have never lost sight of our promise that senior living communities must always value the individual. Our modern designs, inviting neighborhoods and staff of knowledgeable, capable and competent health professionals are a constant reflection of our commitment and promise.
Dining Room Assistant
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty tablecloths.
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other supplies.
- Locate items requested by customers.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply departments to serving counters.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash.
- Serve food to customers when waiters or waitresses need assistance.
- Serve ice water, coffee, rolls, or butter to patrons.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items, such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply