***Openings across Metro-Detroit
Welcome home! American House Senior Living Communities has been serving seniors and their families for nearly 40 years. Our goal is to provide quality care at an affordable price. Offering independent living, assisted living, memory care, respite care, and hospice care services, there's an American House that's right for you.
Housekeeper Position Summary:
Under the general direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring that the facility and resident apartments are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.
Primary Responsibilities for Housekeeper:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Engage in prospective resident visits.
- Cleans resident apartment, including but not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, emptying trash, making beds and linen service where applicable.
- Responsible for personal laundry service where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of entire building.
- Monitor public restrooms throughout the day for cleanliness and adequate supplies.
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to Assistant Director.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.