Dining Room Servers assist with the overall functioning of the Culinary department by providing excellent customer service to our Residents, enriching the lives of those we serve, through innovative and creative culinary experiences! As a Server you get to do the things you love, presenting delicious food and developing relationships with Residents and your staff. You will train and develop your skills with your Team Members to cater to our Residents wishes and desires.
- Providing our Residents with the highest quality of customer service
- Responsible for communicating, interacting with, and observing our Residents
- Responsible for taking Resident’s orders and serving Resident meals and beverages.
- Set up and decoration of the dining room tables for mealtimes
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the dining room, menus, kitchen, side-stations, and other areas as directed
- Assisting with the preparation of beverages, snacks, desserts, salads, and condiments for service
- Transports used dishes, waste, refuse and used linen to collection areas
- Follows and completes daily task assignments, ensuring all work is completed properly
- Notes Refrigeration temperatures
- Learns and retains Residents names, special requests, and dietary restrictions
- Assists with all special events and catering functions in a variety of areas throughout the community
- Assists with plating and delivery of meals to remote locations or Resident’s rooms if requested
- Other duties as assigned by Culinary Director or Executive Director