EPS has an opening for Access Control Technical Specialist. This person is responsible for processing change requests to existing card access systems, facilitating the delivery of reports, programming new card access administered accounts, and providing technical assistance to customers and EPS employees.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and comprehend product cut-sheets provided by EPS or system manufacturer.
- Analytical abilities required to analyze data and research problems.
- Good interpersonal skills are crucial in communication with customers and employees.
- Good organizational skills required to schedule work.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to multitask is essential.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM accurately.
- Competitive starting pay
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account plus company contributions
- 401K plus company contributions
- Tool reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company work vehicle
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Education reimbursement
- Paid training and testing for industry required licenses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Annual merit increase
We are seeking career-focused individuals looking to invest in a company that invests in them. We provide paid in-house and on-the-job training with opportunities to advance along the career track. We focus on promoting from within our company whenever possible.
Take the first step toward starting your career with EPS Security—apply online today!
About EPS Security
EPS Security is Michigan’s largest family-owned home and business security provider. Founded in Grand Rapids in 1955, our business has expanded to include 4 satellite offices, more than 200 hard-working employees, and nearly 30,000 satisfied customers. We’ve doubled in size in the last decade, and with such explosive growth comes the need for more excellent staff members to join our team.
A note to veterans: We pride ourselves on being a veteran-friendly company. Nearly 25% of our dedicated employees are veterans of the armed forces!