JOIN OUR TEAM
Would you like the full-time stability of a respected industry leader that has been providing quality metal parts since 1972?
Immediate Openings available for 1st & 2nd shift
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
- 2nd shift comes offers a shift premium-
Ideal Press Operator / Die Setter candidates will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in press room/die setting and tangible experience in sheet metal stamping. ERP experience a plus - PLEX preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Press Operator / Die Setter Include but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate metal forming presses.
- Perform forming operations such as bulge forming, punching, coining, sizing, drawing, and related support operations.
- Identify tool wear or damage.
- Check required dimensions using calipers, micrometers, height gages and other inspection devices.
- Follow written instructions and drawings.
- Perform all work in accordance with established standards and safety procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation is entered on manufacturing planning and paperless timecard system.
- Promptly update information contained on press History Sheets.
- Work under direct oversight while in the learning phase.
Experience in die setting 1000 ton presses or larger a plus.
ERP experience a plus - PLEX preferred.
If you are interested in being paid for your performance, full medical, dental and vision, paid holidays and vacation time, attendance bonus, profit sharing, paid education, and the opportunity to enjoy the pride and rewards of a job well done...this is the place for you