FABRICATION QA Tech I - 1st shift
- Monitor SOP's, SSOP's and GMP compliance of associates, perform HACCP procedures to comply with federal regulations
- Have contact with USDA and present records to them at the agency's request
- Review records to ensure accuracy and be held accountable to their accuracy
- Aid QA supervision and management in gathering data and investigating items outside of regular technician responsibilities
- Work closely with production associates in monitoring product for specifications, and correcting specifications deficiencies
- Be able to come up with solutions to problems and be able to work for periods without supervision
- Monitor the implementation of food safety and quality procedures on the floor, report deficiencies and correct them.
- Extended walking and standing in a cold/freezing environment
- Other duties assigned.
Usual shift: 5/ 10 hours a day. This is subject to change on a day by day basis, depending on the situation. Occasionally some Saturday.
- Physically capable of doing line work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- High School Diploma or GED require
- Good attendance record
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to follow instructions
- Capable of attending to several tasks simultaneously EOE/Vets/Disability