Description About this Opportunity
Herman Miller is seeking an eCommerce Site Manager to join our Digital Team. The eCommerce Site Manager will develop and execute programs to support online sales growth, as well manage daily operations for our Herman Miller B2B eCommerce site. This role reports to the Director of Herman Miller eCommerce.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Develop a site optimization strategy and calendar to drive short- and long-term improvements.
- Lead the site merchandising strategy to make sure onsite search and sorting strategies are optimized.
- Own the site experience and leverage customer onsite behavior and analytics to increase revenue, conversion, and engagement.
- Partner with the Digital Product Management Team on third party partners and technologies that power our eCommerce site to effectively drive increased traffic and sales.
- Partner with Digital Product Management, Design, and Engineering Teams on ongoing website enhancements and the digital product roadmap, from conceptualization, design, development to launch.
- Work with Marketing, Web Designers, Site Merchandisers, and Producers to execute website updates, including changes based on promotional activity, content refreshes, and new product launches.
- Work with the Retail and B2B Digital Product Teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across our digital properties.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of success in a hands-on eCommerce role in a high performing retail or B2B environment.
- Experience working on integrations with internal systems and/or third party technologies (i.e., PayPal, Cybersource, Product Feeds, Netsuite, Salesforce).
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Experience with site merchandising, A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization tactics.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (preferred).
- An understanding of UX drivers and SEO.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, including program development and performance measurement.
- An understanding of customer service, supply chain, fulfillment, and operations processes.
- The ability to balance customer and business needs while remaining flexible in a fast-changing environment.
- The ability to manage cross-team projects with several teams.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.
Employee Status: Regular
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Zeeland
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York City, United States-Connecticut-Stamford