Founded in 1972, Skytron is a family-owned private healthcare efficiency company committed to providing the acute care market with innovative and flexible solutions. Skytron prides themselves on the family-feel atmosphere you experience the moment you walk in the door. We know the overall success stems from investing in our employees and their efforts so we strive to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow, and thrive!
Skytron provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that helps employees and their families lead healthy, productive, and balanced lives. Our benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, a profit sharing retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, vacation and personal time off, education reimbursement, a wellness program, and a company gym.
Summary: Delivering world-class service support, the Service Intake Administrator (SIA) is responsible for the in-take process of on-site service requests for our authorized representative networks. The SIA works directly with authorized representatives and customers ensuring customers are satisfied with services received, within stated deadlines.
- Prioritizes, organizes, schedules and dispatches incoming requests to expedite the flow of work to Field Service Representatives, Regional Field Service Representatives and Service Partners.
- Consistently follows-up and recommends onsite service request solutions with appropriate approvals to meet, correct, and satisfy the requests and concerns of authorized representative and customers.
- Manages the FreshDesk ticketing system and creates service orders in Skytron's service platform.
- Processes purchase orders and contracts using Skytron's ERP and service software system including bid management, order entry, order maintenance, submittal coordination, pre-post order manufacturing and logistics coordination, change order processing, and contract and PO issues working directly with customers, distributors, and internal departments.
- Maintains sound customer communications through timely and accurate responses to inquiries.
- Documents and maintains records of customer requests, services performed and other dispatch information.
- Reviews and approves warranty invoices, assuring product warranty is valid.
- Codes invoices appropriately to ensure accounts payable can properly process.
- Trains peers, provides back up to teammates, gives presentations as necessary and completes MBOs, as assigned by department manager.
- Handles other duties and responsibilities as periodically assigned or requested.
- Complies with the spirit and letter of the organization, laws, and government regulations. Demonstrates an attitude that reinforces company policies and programs, exhibiting and expecting the highest standards of performance and professional conduct.
- Customer Focus: Gives customers' internal/external needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customers. Eliminates systems/bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
- Interpersonal Communication: Listens to others, expressing ideas both orally and in writing. Provides relevant information to management, co-workers, and customers. Makes a conscious effort to give explicit instructions or answers, seeks understanding, encourages feedback and listens carefully to others. Maintains good relationships, gets along with fellow employees, respects the rights of other employees and shows a cooperative spirit.
- Adaptability/Autonomy/Dependability Internally motivated. Works well with little or no supervision. Maintains a productive schedule, timeline and goals. Maintains a positive attitude amidst change and pressure. Can be counted on when scheduling and when making staffing plans, especially during critical business times. Consistently punctual and dependable in attendance. Leads by example and sets standards for professional behavior. Voluntarily assists others.
- Quality of Work: Verifies work to ensure accurate results, requires minimal rework. Follows work instructions, procedures, and company policies. Meets productivity standards, deadlines and project schedules. Handles high volume of workload.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred; however will accept minimum of 3 5 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing sales/account support to external customers.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Operating Room environment, combined with prior technical job related experience is strongly preferred.
- The ability to understand technical details and interpret them as necessary to coordinate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Prior ERP experience
- Task oriented ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet established deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron's Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 759-8766.