“Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your knowledge and expertise to not only better your life, but your community as a whole. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your skills and ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Start your career as a Production Associate at our Milan, MI facility.
This position is eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus!!!What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Safely operating machines to produce corrugated sheets according to product and customer specifications
- Sett up and perform basic preventative maintenance on machines
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards
- Clean work area throughout assigned shifts to ensure an orderly and safe environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- One (1) or more years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience operating mobile equipment, such as a forklifts or clamp trucks
- Experience with preventative and/or predictive maintenance concepts
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.