The Café Cashier will be responsible for engaging customers, taking food orders, making coffee drinks, producing food items and providing table service when needed. Café Cashiers will respond positively to questions and inquiries from external and internal customers. If we do not know the answer, we will seek out to find the answer.
Pay Grade 4: $10.00 - $12.16/Hour (D.O.E.)
All Full-time positions include a desirable benefits package and generous PTO (Paid Time Off).
All Lac Vieux Desert Employees receive gas & food discounts and advancement opportunities.
• Acknowledge and greet customers in a timely manner.
• Know all menu items and able to explain them in detail while offering recommendations to customers.
• Follow all food and beverage recipes and consistently produce food and beverage offerings
• Work in an assigned area which may include acting as host/hostess to seat guests in other food and beverage venues.
• Exchange and reconcile monies in the restaurant including cash, coins, cards, and coupons/certificates.
• Responsible for accurate handling of monies including ensuring the accuracy of money in, money out of cash bank.
• Works in assigned area in the restaurant.
• Answer phone in a timely and positive manner by following the script and prompts provided.
• Take and execute all to-go orders in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests, internal and external through active guest engagement and positive attitude.
• All employees must be flexible and assume other responsibilities and tasks as assigned by management and as management deems necessary; this means fulfilling all other job duties as assigned.
• Flexible with the scheduling of shifts and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Must be willing and able to pass a background check and other pre-employment screenings as requested.
• Must be able to receive and maintain a Gaming License
• 1+ years in money handling experience.
• 1+ years experience in the hospitality (hotel and restaurant) industry.
• 1+ years experience in a casino setting.
• Ability to work in a primarily sedentary environment with frequent standing and sitting.
• Ability to work in a smoking environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change the duties of the position at any time. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and applicable background checks related to the position if required.
Our Mission is to provide an exceptional and memorable experience to every Guest, every time. Each Team Member will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, provide a safe, clean and entertaining experience for all Guests, internal and external. Integrity, Service, Professionalism, Value. This is our PROMISE.