Tenneco is one of the world's largest pure-play powertrain companies serving OE markets worldwide with engineered solutions addressing fuel economy, power output, and criteria pollution requirements for gasoline, diesel and electrified powertrains.
Responsible for performing financial analysis to support management's understanding of the profitability of the plant. This includes coordination of daily and weekly reporting of financial and production metrics, budgeting and forecasting, and ad hoc reporting.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Assists in preparation of sales forecasts for annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Assists in preparation and analysis of standard costing of saleable product.
- Develops standard cost for direct materials.
- Calculates, projects and reports direct material purchase price variances to support monthly
- close and forecasting processes
- Assists in the development and communication of intercompany product sale pricing.
- Performs standard cost audits on saleable parts
- Analyzes inventory on a monthly and ad hoc basis to support material management.
- Assists with quarterly/annual physical inventory counts.
- Responsible for preparation of inventory narrative documentation related to Sarbanes Oxley
- and supporting testing of other control processes.
- Support product sales quotation process
- Supports continuous improvement.
- Assists with other duties and projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field preferred
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years general accounting/ finance experience preferred.
- General computer knowledge including MS Excel
- Knowledge of IATF/QS auditing preferred
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley preferred
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Detail oriented and organized
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled