What does a Restoration Project Manager (RPM) with Paul Davis do?
- Celebrate completion of projects with a team of skilled tradespeople, homeowners grateful to be back in their homes, and your Paul Davis team members
- Improve your community by serving others
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
- Learn new things daily about construction and building homes
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
RPM's work with owners and sub-contractors after traumatic events such as a fire or flood to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. As a RPM, you will manage the renovation, as well as control and communicate the budget effectively. This means you will spend a good deal of time in the field to see your projects get completed properly.
Why The Team Needs You? Serving others in their time of need is not easy. We will need you to build foundational relationships based on trust, actively listen, and find ways to manage a team to complete projects successfully. We also want a fun personality that enjoys getting results.
Why Join The Team? We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Restoration Project Managers are on the front lines of restoring their communities by leading others to complete construction projects on budget and up to the industry standard. You will have the autonomy after training to control your schedule and continually seek learning opportunities that will improve your skill set.