Accountable for the provision of quality services within assigned area(s) of responsibility. Responsible for resource planning and development, fiscal performance/budget management and the attainment of specific organizational goals. In collaboration with the Director, assumes responsibility for the development of site/service goals, providing input and management of the budget, and collaboration with the other team members to continually improve services and support of the management team. Along with other Managers, develops policies and procedures to support the site/service and the provision of quality services. As part of the Information Services (IS) management team, participates in the overall business planning and developing organization budgets, policies and operating procedures.
- Change Management certifications preferred
- Experience delivering change into healthcare industry
- Excellent knowledge on organization end user communications
- Experience in providing end user experience
- Experience managing coordination of EUX in enterprise projects.
- Experience in relationship management
- Experience with coordinating technical training
Education - Associate's Degree or equivalent in technical school
Experience - 3 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in of supervisory, management, or project leadership experience
Education - Bachelor's Degree
Experience - 5 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in supervisory, management or project leadership experience Experience managing teams with disparate roles and focuses, and in directing the work of others