Advantage Label & Packaging was built upon the belief that relationships are the fundamental elements for success. From our customers and vendors to our team members, our goal is to create long-term partnerships based on trust. We are focused on making lives better for our clients, employees, and business partners. Our unique approach to labeling solutions is to be the expert and trusted advisor for every piece of the puzzle, not just printed labels. The breadth of our solutions includes equipment, software, technical support, and service. This has led to us growing our business nationwide and internationally.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a high-performing Production Operations Manager to join our leadership team. As an experienced manager and people-focused leader, you will inspire and lead the Production related operations of the business, formulate strategic plans, improve standards and performance, implement best practices, and make important decisions. You will manage multiple departments toward maximum productivity and increase our operational efficiency while maintaining an environment of trust.
What you will do:
- Identify and address issues and opportunities for the company
- Develop and implement operational objectives and shift from reactive to proactive business strategies
- Grow the efficiency of existing systems, processes, and procedures to allow a smooth-flowing production and deliver excellent customer support while enhancing and sustaining internal capacity
- Lead and motivate the production team and ensure all activities are carried on appropriately and in a cost-effective manner within our established timelines
- Make sure the production team is set up for success to work, and holding them accountable for achieving targets and reaching quarterly and annual goals
- Perform quality controls, monitor key performance indicators, update metrics as necessary, and report findings to the leadership team
- Oversee major equipment modifications and purchases
- Stay abreast of industry trends and keep an eye on emerging technologies, methods, solutions, materials, products, and equipment related to our production operations
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- At least five (5) years of proven work experience as Operations Manager in a flexographic production, commercial digital production, or similar environment
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct management experience of more than 15 employees
- Basic understanding of flexographic pre-press, press, and finishing activities
- Recognized success in strategic planning and decision-making and in solving problems in innovative ways
- Sharp business mind and a solid understanding of financial principles
- Strong conflict management and negotiation skills
- Track record of engaging and building relationships with partners, managers, and employees
- Demonstrated ability to analyze workload and focus on priorities and time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, working knowledge of web tools, familiarity with production software, and aptitude to learn new applications
Why you will love working at Advantage Label & Packaging:
- We are a growing company. There is a continuously increasing demand for our services and solutions.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We have a family-oriented team and supportive leaders. We work together to exceed our customers’ dynamic needs.
- We have a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- You are not just a number. You are part of the family!
If you are a driven leader and doer and is committed to both employees and customers, apply now!
Advantage Label & Packaging is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.