The Herman Miller Group Technology Team is building a customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're driving new revenue growth and creating frictionless internal processes through our innovative technology solutions, and we need an IT Senior Analyst to help us get there!
This position will work on our IT HR Support Team and partner with the HR Team to fulfill their technology needs. We are modernizing our HR IT as we migrate to new technology and need a Senior Analyst to bring enthusiasm and new perspective as we begin our transformation journey. Our team is collaborative and supportive, and there is always an opportunity to learn new things.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Driving HR IT transformation: Partner with HR in their IT transformation journey
- Engaging business partners: Help drive HR modernization efforts
- Selecting vendors: Help determine new vendor partners for HR
- Global engagement: Take part in a global effort to provide baseline HCM data and processes, with payroll as an initial focus
- Prioritizing needs: help prioritize technology needs with the HR Team
- Company mentoring: Learn our current IT systems, integrations, and processes
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- One to three years of experience in the IT side of HR support
- Ability to collaborate with others to create synergy in tackling the challenges that a modernization effort will bring
- Communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Systemic thinking skills and the ability to see and understand the strategic direction of HR
- Understanding of business processes
- Ability to challenge norms and see new ways of performing work
- Ability to collaborate with business partners around the needs of IT and the business
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.